Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Day in Sabadell

HOLA!

Today was a very relaxing day. After a pretty hard, but short :) practice, we all ate breakfast and then most of us took naps up on top of the building for a good hour. After our rest time we headed to some shops, department store, and food places in Sabadell. Some of the girls and I went into the boutiques on the side of the street but found the best shopping in the department store called La Corte de Ingles. I am pretty sure every girl found something in there they liked. When we were in the dressing room, Kendall had to share one with me and we had a pile of clothes everywhere that we were trying on! When we decided to leave the department store, the alarm system seemed to really like to go off on me everytime I went through it. After about three different people had checked my bags and purse, and after I had thought I was going to get arrested, we realized it was the tag in my shorts that said please remove before wearing. Aubrey had to find the tag and show the guy. Very funny but scary part of the day. So please cut those tags out cause they really can set an alarm off.

After some shopping we went to a restaurant called Vienna and most of us got pasta. It was very good and then the gelato afterwards made our day that much better! While we were enjoying our gelato we saw some very cute Spanish guys that were friendly and we ended up taking a picture with them, very exciting! After that we headed back to the pool for another practice. That is pretty much our day,but tomorrow we head to Barcelona to see the Olympic Pool and Stadium! Hope all is well!
Until tomorrow,
Adios!
Taylor

No comments: