Thursday, June 4, 2009

So Hungry, I Could Eat a Horse...

Fyi, Mom, I am eating more than enough food, but this one experience was definitely a first for me. Wednesday night, the amazing family I am with made what I thought was regular steak. As it turns out, it was horse. Totally unexpected to me. However, the horse meat tasted very good, but different than cow meat. Whenever I told some friends here with me that I ate horse, they all cringed but they would have eaten it too if they had not known until after they ate it.

Spain is great so far and no problems have come up except that I have yet to buy a single gift for anybody. But I plan to get it done so do not worry, Paige, I will get you your stuff.

Hope all is well back in Actionville (Jacksonville) because all is great here in Sabadell.

-Colin the Champion =)

No comments: