Thursday, June 4, 2009

Que Rrrrico Suave!!

España es mi pais favorito! as you can see i am already mazing at spanish, those are just a few of the words i have learned while being here besides almost every word in the spanish dictionary, but me being fluent in spanish already after 5 days is beside the point.
Spain is amazing! i am staying with a family that speaks very very very little english, but obviously that is ok for me since i can still comunicate beautifully. today was a little different then the othere, we actually got to relax and not walk a marathon around town, even though it is worth it! we had practice very early, and then got to et and relax for about 2 hours before havig to go for another walk. we all fell asleep on the patio up stairs ubove the pool, it was good to catch up on a little sleep! then we went to a strip in sabadell and me and mi manzana (ian apple) got my brother a little gift, so dont worry patrick i got you something! and im still working on my my 2 sisters, other brother and mis padres! i cant wait for practice toorrow morning, and seeing new things! so far this has been one of the most amazing experiences and i hope it continues that way!
con amor! Juan Miguel "rico" hayes
p.s. that is my new name so for eveyone back home reading this, you now know what to call me! gracias!

No comments: