Thursday, June 4, 2009

Post by Peter Brumm - I'm Getting Lots of Sleep

This entire experience with the host family and getting to know the city along with swimming hard and fast is very fun and exiting to have at age 15. I love the people I am staying with and am having a great time trying to speak Spanish. A funny thing happened last night as I arrived home from practice. The mother, who speaks very little English, asked me if I wanted to sleep a little before dinner but since it was in Spanish I just said yes and went out to play Play Station. I guess it was funny at the time but I guess you had to be their. In Spain they eat dinner very late, around nine o’clock but they have adjusted their eating schedule and I’m getting a lot of rest even though I’m getting up at 5:45, which is 11:45 your time I think.

No comments: